More U-boat snaps up...

"Rufus" skrev i en meddelelse news:v66dnW-dGaaUPqPWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com...

Does anyone have any clue to why I can't see the new pictures? I saw the older ones, but the new ones are just not there when I look :-(

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

Uffe Bærentsen wrote the following:

Refresh the group? You are looking in alt.binaries.models.scale right?

Reply to
willshak

"willshak" skrev i en meddelelse news:NcGdnSN4IpKPH6LWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@supernews.com...

:-) I am looking at alt.binaries.models.scale. Have tried to reset the local file and refresh group. Actually I have tor refresh every time I start my O(utlook)E(xpress) since I'm using an IP adr wich adds the group to my OE. The IP is this:

202.177.16.121 When I write that IP on the adr. line in my IE the group pops up in my OE. I have no idea of how it works :-) But every time I close my OE I have to 'reload' the group.
Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen