Latest 1/72 U-boat Snaps...

...just posted on ABMS. Test fit of finished upper pressure hull into
the kit hull.
Reply to
Rufus
you must not be back at work yet. either that or you're really into this build. looking good.
Yup, on both counts. I'm planning on getting back to work half-time starting next Monday. In the meantime, I've just found out I may have an over-active thyroid...reason I'm not gaining much weight, and possibly why I'm so fatigued and yet can't sleep.
As for the U-boat - I've been waiting for this kit since I was about six years old...HAY-IL, YEAH - I'm into it!
Reply to
Rufus
fortunately they can control that. it's a cause of giantism, ya know. now they catch it in teens so that they don't get 10 feet tall and die when they're 26 like that midwest kid in the 40's. i need a kit that inspires me i keep starting them and wandering off.
I think that 1/32 Tomcat has been stalled for the last five years...I'm hoping to get that project going again once the U-boat is finished.
I'm betting I've had a thyroid issue most of my life - if it interferes with sleep. I've always been a night-owl, just now I'm old enough that it's starting to be an issue. Found out last year that I fit the Navy's criteria for having a "sleep disorder".
Reply to
Rufus
time to deal. sucks getting old, but the alternative...
Doc told me I was going to feel like I was 80-90 years old for quite a while...if this is as bad as 80-90 feels, bring it on...
Reply to
Rufus