U-boat painting question

Hi everyone, I'm building a quick OOB old Monogram U-505 kit, and have been searching out the U-boat paint colors on the internet. It appears that the lower hull was dark gray, the upper hull and conning tower was medium gray, and the deck was black. My question is - were the entrie decks painted black (including the conning tower decks) or just the wooden planks? were the metal parts on the deck (capstains, cleats, etc. and the deck gun painted the medium gray, black or another color? Thanks, Dave

Reply to
Dave

Dave:

Here's a couple links: