Airfix/Heller 1/24 Motorcycles any good?

My IPMS chapter is having a motorcycle "theme build" in a couple of months. I want to participate but don't know a thing about bikes. I didn't want to shell out a bunch of cash either. So I'm thinking about doing a 1/24 scale racing bike from Airfix/Heller. Has anyone built one of these or have an opinion about them?

Thanks in advance,

Martin

Reply to
Martin

I haven't built one but they got good reviews on the Hobby Heaven message board other than the decals being somewhat translucent.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Reply to
Robert Skipper