Re: 1/72 U-boat Progress...all ahead, slow.

>Well...just to let folks whom are following in on the state of progress >with my U-boat build, I'm fiddling around with planning to close up the >hull. I've finished fitting and painting the upper pressure hull, and >I'm working on installing the forward torpedo tube parts into the bow. >All those open holes mean I need to do something tricky to make sure I >don't overspray all my work on the pressure hull... > >I'm also looking over all that Eduard etch and trying to come up with a >plan of attack for it. Need to fit the deck out before I can paint it. > >I'll post more progress pics once I get going on the deck fitments. >

thanks for taking one for the team!

...and to that end, I've posted just one on ABMS tonight - what I've done with the upper pressure hull, paint-wise.

Reply to
Rufus

on youtube there are a few videos of the 1/72 sub. I recall it being in Japanese, but it might be worth checking out. I just searched revell models just to see if anything was out there......maybe some video of someone sanding a seam!

Craig

Reply to
crw59