U-Boat Flags revised...

Ok, so everyone knows that when you buy the kit there is no nazi symbol on the naval jack.

If anyone wants the revised version, let me know. I made some so you can correct it.

Here is the website to download it and print it on your printer. It is a jpeg file and was made from Paint Shop Pro 8..

So if theres any problem to it, let me know...

William

Reply to
William L. Powell