Problems printing some PDFs created from SolidWorks on HP 5000N

Or is it just me?

What kind of problems?
On larger prints (file size) printer just freezes returning error thru print server (win2003) I can pin point the exact problem because it is not doing it all the time, it seems that problem started some time after upgrade to 2007, I think it may be postscript issue, or do I need new printer?

Is that printing directly to the printer from SW or saving as PDF and then printing created PDF file?
If I do it the normal way (print directly to the printer or print to Acrobat) everything prints OK. Unfortunately our procedure requires PDF of every drawing (you can't trust .slddrw )

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 21:49:05 GMT, "mr.T" <mr.T@Somewhere Far away from the rainbow.com> wrote:

It's not you, and it's not just PDFs generated from SolidWorks. Your 5000N probably does not have enough memory.
TJ