Program Test

Greetings,

I've developed a program that I would be grateful if one of you might like to try. It is a Windows Explorer like thumbnail viewer/printer for CAD file types. I do not have Pro-E , so I need a little help to know it works properly.

you can email me at duhvinci at engds dot com. I will send you a link for download.

Thanks,

Reply to
Patrick Hughes

I've developed a program that I would be grateful if one of you might like to try. It is a Windows Explorer like thumbnail viewer/printer for CAD file types. I do not have Pro-E , so I need a little help to know it works properly.

you can email me at duhvinci at engds dot com. I will send you a link for download.

Thanks,

Reply to
Janes

David,

I've gotten both of your emails and have responded. If you have not received my response please check your spam filter folder or let me know here.

Thanks,

Reply to
Patrick Hughes

I've gotten both of your emails and have responded. If you have not received my response please check your spam filter folder or let me know here.

Thanks,

Reply to
Janes

Hi David,

Thanks for giving it a try and letting me know your results. Another user also informed me the Pro-e files did not display a thumbnail. I understand they do not display in Windows Explorer, which would explain why they do not appear in my program.

I take it Product View is a Pro-e explorer? I am merely trying to create a utility program for cad users to allow convenient browsing and printing contact sheets of thumbnails of multiple cad file types, along with some other things.

Thanks again.

Reply to
Patrick Hughes