BSA Generators

Gentlemen,

Anybody got a Manual for a Chorehorse or its British equivalent BSA Generator. 15 VDC, 300 Watts 20 amps I could have a copy of Please.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Martin,

I have one.

You may be surprised to learn that it consists of 42 A4 pages! (The biggest manual I own for the smallest engine I own!)

I'll scan it for you.

Reply to
mark.howard10

Thanks Mark, a favour I owe you.

Reply to
campingstoveman

No probs, Martin,

It may take a day or two as I'm not sure that I can create a .pdf at home, may have to create the file in the office on Monday.

Reply to
mark.howard10

In message , snipped-for-privacy@ukonline.co.uk writes

Download the little program PDF995 from here:

Its free and creates PDF files on the fly. It installs as a printer and you just send the document you want to convert to the PDF995 printer and it creates the PDF file.

Regards

Reply to
George Hendry

Martin,

You have mail.

If hope you also have broadband! :))

Reply to
mark.howard10

Excellent, thanks George.

I found I had a copy of OmniPage Pro which did the job, but this download looks ideal for these jobs in the future.

Reply to
mark.howard10

I have both :-)) about to print it.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

In message , snipped-for-privacy@ukonline.co.uk writes

Mark

May I jump on the bandwagon and request a copy too? A pal of mine picked up one of these at auction the other day, for a fiver... He'd love a manual, I'm sure. For a novelty, my email address is unadulterated :-) That will be a pint I owe you, payable at the next rally we both attend.

Thanks and regards

Pete

Reply to
Peter Scales