Core horse manual needed

Anyone got a copy for a 12v 300w model suitable for emailing?
Regards
Alan

--
The Source For Premium Newsgroup Access
Great Speed, Great Retention

Alan,
I have the manual for the BSA 12v 300W version which I believe is the same as the chorehorse. You can download it from my web site:
http://www.howardengineerium.co.uk/BSA.html
or I can email it to you. It is 2.6 Mb so broadband would be best.
Email me off-list if you would like me to send you a copy.
Regards
Mark
www.howardengineerium.co.uk