Recent Oz Rallies

Here are some pics from a couple of recent Oz events:

Patrick M Livingstone

Patrick, Some great pics, thanks for sharing them with us. I am impressed with the engine in

- one of the bigger lumps to be displayed - what make is it? It looks vaguely Blackstone to me. Regards Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Hi Dan, I am pretty sure you are right and it is a Blackstone. It is a mighty lump of a thing :)

Reply to
Patrick M Livingstone

It looks like the one on page33 March 2001 Stationary engine magazine, in which case it is a model type OPJ

Regards

Andy M

Reply to
andyengine

Hi Andy, Certainly the same model range, but the bigger and uglier brother ;-) Credit to the exhibitor for dragging it around, there must be a few tons of iron there.

Regards Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Thanks Patrick, some really nice pictures. Personally I think the smaller R-T Australs are beautiful engines to look at.

Reply to
Martin Hirst