Fielding & Platt

Here are some pictures of a freinds recently acquired Fielding & Platt which we think is 2hp.

A carby has been bolted to the end of the air intake pipe and the engine has been run like this. There is some sort of vaporiser missing from the front of the engine as is the correct fuel intake assembly.

Does anyone have any pictures, diagrams, or drawings showing the missing parts?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is a nice little English engine.

Patrick

Reply to
Patrick M Livingstone

Like this one you mean ? (no its not mine but I can get pics)

Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

It looks just like that one Roland. Any pictures would be a great help. Especially showing the vapouriser part of the engine. Patrick

Reply to
Patrick M Livingstone