Rally Pics

I had great weekend, last weekend, at what has become one of the highlight rallies in this part of the world. Nearly 200 engines were on show and a great weekend was had by all. I have put a few pictures up at:

-- Patrick M Livingstone Leichhardt NSW

Patrick M Livingstone

Thank you from a particularly cold and damp Britain for reminding us what a nice sunny engine show looks like!

Reply to
Nick Highfield

Brillaint pictures Patrick, wish I had been there. Maybe I should start saving for a trip to Oz!!!

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
Philip THornton-Evison

Come down to the National Rally in 2005. There should be lots of nice engines and nice weather :)

Reply to
Patrick M Livingstone