Rally Pics

I had great weekend, last weekend, at what has become one of the highlight
rallies in this part of the world. Nearly 200 engines were on show and a
great weekend was had by all. I have put a few pictures up at:

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW

Patrick M Livingstone
Thank you from a particularly cold and damp Britain for reminding us what a nice sunny engine show looks like!
Reply to
Nick Highfield
Brillaint pictures Patrick, wish I had been there. Maybe I should start saving for a trip to Oz!!!
Regards
Philip T-E
Reply to
Philip THornton-Evison
Come down to the National Rally in 2005. There should be lots of nice engines and nice weather :)
-- Patrick M Livingstone Leichhardt NSW
"Philip THornton-Evison" wrote in message
Reply to
Patrick M Livingstone