Campbell Oil Engine

A friend of mine recently purchased this engine. It arrived as a pile of
parts so we assembled it to see what it looked like. An interesting engine.
Pics at:

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW

Patrick M Livingstone
Very nice Patrick. Good luck with the unsticking :-) regards
Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven
Lucky ole' him & you! Hours of honest toil ahead of you both before that first magic "chuff!"
Last picture - might the flat belt pulley drive an oiler?
Regards,
Kim Siddorn
Reply to
J K Siddorn
Hi Kim, we are 99% sure that the flywheels and crank are actually from another engine (but still a Campbell). I think the pulley would have driven a belt drive water pump but this engine has a rod driven one. The oiler is operated off a belt off the govenor drive. Patrick