Time on hands.

Roland and Kim, Caught you again with nothing better to do :-))

Martin P p.s. arrived at my customer this morning to find that the steam supply had failed and was told to go away, this short week has not been to bad. Next week working in Edinburgh for three days so back to normal.

-- When replying use snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Au contraire mon ami. I just came in for a warm and a cup of tea. The new (to me-actually it looks Victorian) drilling machine is now in and the whole workshop reshuffled. I think that's probably the last thing I'll squeeze in though :-) BTW the driller is minus its table which fits in a 50mm socket. Anyone got an old table or large faceplate lying around annoying them ?? ttfn Roland PS The Scottish Portrait Gallery is well worth a visit.

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Roland, After drinking countreau with Amy why you would need a cup of tea and a warm, does the wife know :-)) What size table are you looking for, I dont have anything but will keep a look out for you.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

50mm or 2"? I'd have thought that a Victorian machine should have used Imperial dimensions....Might be a fabrication job for adapting a flywheel from something automotive...

Cheers

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

It is 50mm and all the threads are BSW....but Most of the bolt heads are metric flats. Very perculiar! ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven