Nut screws washers and bolts

You remember the BA nuts and bolts? Well, it appears that the bulk of them have now been traded to another museum. However, the boxes were old and leaky and a number of them leaked out into little self sealing polythene bags filling two ice-cream containers and a shoe box. These I rescued and am minding lest they fall into the hands of the enemy ;o))

There are an equal number of small - 3/16" and below - Whitworth stock too.

Dome, cheese, hex, steel and brass, all are represented, so if anyone is stuck for something obscure, I may be able to help.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
J K Siddorn

And there's me thinking this was a crime report ;-)

Reply to
Nick Highfield

Hoary old joke :)

Dave