Bolts, Nuts, and Springs

I have an old version, Autocad2000. I am trying to make a picture (in virtual 3d) that I can then turn and look at at various angles. I plan to put in bolts and nuts, springs, etc. Do you have something like that (bolts and nuts, and springs) which you can post here in dxf or whatever is needed for autocad2000?

Thank you very much.

My name and email are not real since I want to stop the automatic spammers.

Reply to
Help Please