Bolts and bill of materials

Hello everybody.
I am writing from italy and I'd like to be helped on an translation of a techincal text for our new website. In my job, steel detailing drawing, I
usually prepare few different bills of materials: purchasing list of shapes, cutting list, assembly list, shipping list and list of bolts.
In the list of bolts I usually add all the parts those have to be purchased on the market (such as pins, tightners, anchors bolts, and so on). In italian we say "elementi da commercio", literally "elements from commerce" (elements from market).
Is there a specific technical way of calling this group of elements?
Thanks a lot frank
In english these are commomly called "purchased items" or "purchased components".
Not really a technical term.
--
Patrick Hughes

Engineered Design Solutions
One other thing... bolts, nuts, pins etc. are called "fasteners".
--
Patrick Hughes

Engineered Design Solutions
Patrick Hughes

Thank you! The bill of bolts collects all these materials; usually screws, nuts and washers, then all those parts that can be fasteners but also equipments such as rollers, bearings, switches, steel ropes and so on. Then "purchased elements"!
frank
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.inv (frank) wrote:

I think the description you are looking for is "Bill of Materials" or "Parts Schedule" or "Parts List".
There are then sub-headings for "In House" items and "Bought Out" items (parts from other suppliers outside your company) sometimes known as "Bought In" (because you are buying them 'into' your company.

Hello and thank you for your answer.
No. I knew "bill of material". I was looking for a description to collect all the parts bought already prepared and necessary only for the erection of the structure.

That's it! For istance if I had to build a stair with steel shapes I'd prepare all the pieces to be manufatcured in a drawing and a list of all materials to be bought out, such screws, nuts, washers, gratings fasteners, tighteners for rod braces and so on. All these parts I don't have to work are "purchased elements" or, as you pointed, "bought out elements".
Thanks frank