Bill of Materials

I know ive seen something on this board about this before, but is there a way for SW to import a BOM to an assembly drawing? or is this only an add-in feature. Thanks......\\CF

Reply to
Cris

"> I know ive seen something on this board about this before, but is there

Insert-Bill of Materials. You'll have to prepare a template that suits your needs, and also make sure you populate the custome properties for each part of your assembly.

The help files are pretty useful for learning this.

Good Luck.

jk

Reply to
jk

you can creat BOM also by annotatin > tables >bills of material. you can creat in separate excell sheet also, but that will not be linkto the drawing i.e no change in the assembly will propagate. select view > insert> BOMexcell Milind

Reply to
milindmhase