SmarTeam migration from V4 to V5R12 - problem.

Nowadays I am on migration process. It looks that the problem is with Standard Part (not revision controlled object) the field TN_FILE_ID in table TN_DOCUMENTATION was not updated properly. Anyone can help? What should be in this field?

Artur

Reply to
artur_piatek

ups TDM_FILE_ID not TN_....

Reply to
artur_piatek

I know that the context of TDM_FILE_ID is related to xml file.

Reply to
artur_piatek