updating bill of materials/ 2009 SP2.1

I see no way to update the bill of materials after a change to the model. Does anyone know the specific procedure? Version 2008 would have an option,
"follow assemlby order" that would update. That option is gone.
Thanks.

We use DbWorks here for filling up the Title block on our drawings. In Sw2009 Sp1 that is screwed up so variant notes from DB will be deleted on second and following sheets and title blocks are empty. That was supposed to be fixed in SW Sp2, but in Sp 2.0 the font size in Bill of Materials is screwed up. We use a font size of 2.8 in our bom's so we got bom's with two lines in every row. Wouldn't surprise me if there are more things they managed to screw up in the same time, like updating bom. I went back to Sp 1.0 and are no impatiently waitning for Sp 3 to see what's screwed up there.
// Krister
Thanks. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious.