materials

Right then, I have really gone and done it this time.
I have jsut accepted a contract job that includes some 3d rendering,
This i can do. Sort of.
But need some more materials.
Can someone PLEASE point me in the general direction of a website that will let me have some.
And i mean hopefully free.
Yours
Steve Yoxon
I never cease to be amused by those who want FREE help when they're charging someone else for the work they do. ___

will

charging
I said hopefully free.
I don't mind paying really, it is just that it is one quick job, which might not cover the cost of buying stuff. And I couldn't really go much higher in my price as it is the first time I have worked for this person.
Steve Yoxon

will
Take a look at: http://www.viz2000.com/html/alfa/materials.html It's a page full of links to sites (some for free, some for sale).
If you are looking for something specific and can't find it then post back and maybe someone can help further. Also keep in mind (depending upon what software you're using) a lot of materials can be "made" especially using procedural textures.
HTH,
Michael (LS)

what
Thanks.
After looking at a few pages, I can see that imagecel have a cdrom for $199.00.
http://www.imagecels.com/thumnail/103/103.html
Does anyone know if this is any good/worth the money.
Steve Yoxon