Amazing materials

Just found this one .....make flat sheet ....edit material and set it to Plastic/PBT General Purpose.....use theate tool and look at this sheet from a few different angels...what do You see.....it's a photo from some plant I've saw something similar on another material as well but forgot to have a closer look at it.

Krister

Reply to
Krister L

Krister,

It's a KIA dealership. There's also a race car in the foreground.

Regards

Mark

Reply to
Mark M

Is it a dealership, or is it a car show? I remember a thread on this probably at the beginning of the year.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I don't see a KIA sign or a race car, but I do see a mezzanine with a stairway and some bulk holding tanks and hoses!

Keith

Reply to
Keith Streich

Very interesting, but for dummies like me, can you expand a bit more please. I've looked really hard in the list of plastics (PW2) but haven't found Plastic/PBT General Purpose. Wrong area to look for ? Then which tool do you refer to: "theate tool"..? I am really curious to find out about what you've discovered. BTW, any suggestions on how to find extra materials for PhotoWorks 2 (web site) ? Thanks for that.

Reply to
john

It's part of the Materials in the RealView feature in 2004.

Dave H

john wrote:

Reply to
Dave H

Sorry....my fingers slipped a little...should be rotate tool

Krister

Reply to
Krister L

Oooops, They seem to have changed the image for SP1. It does look like a factory, and a dirty delapidated one at that.

They seem to have changed the reflectance in the materials that really let you see the image. I liked it better before, but then, they seem to be doing allot of things lately that are backward steps. The Windows installer comes to mind. It took 35 minutes to update a single seat to SP1. It used to take about 2 minutes. Progress ???? you betcha !!!!

Regards

Mark

Reply to
Mark M

I have two different machines ...one I used for testing the prerelease of SW

2004...on that machine it was something like You describe...it took for ever...winXP Pro....on the other, on which I never used the prerelease it went really smooth, just a couple of minutes...Win2K

Krister L

Mark M skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:bpdq3v$sm8$ snipped-for-privacy@www.omnica.com...

Reply to
Krister L