Distance Mate - Disabled Flip Dimension option?

Does anyone know why the "Flip Dimension" option becomes disabled when applying a Distance Mate between two linear edges? This forces me to reorder my edge selections and since there is no drag capabilities in the field, I have to delete and reselect the edge to get the proper offset distance direction. Am I missing something?

SR

Reply to
SR