Center line gone with broken view.

I have a drawing that has a section view on it and I need to put break line in it. when I break the view my center line disappear how can I get my center line to come back or how do I put the center line in the view?

Nathan

Reply to
Nathan Feculak

This is a known bug and there is a spr on it....view temporary axes and draw your own centerline collinear to it ....or if it's not a round thing draw a centerline and dimension it to the edges and then hide the dimension

Krister L

Nathan Feculak skrev i diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:YL7ub.16170$1K.6384@edtnps84...

Reply to
Krister L