Shock/impact absorbing materials?

I've seen demonstrations of both d3o (http://www.d3o.com /) and Sorbothane (http://www.sorbothane.com /). Unfortunately, d3o is not
available to the general public in sheets, and sorbothane sheets are incredibly expensive.
I've been trying to find the "next best" material - a very soft, flexible shock absorbing material that's available in sheets. I'm aware that neoprene, EVA, and PE foam are readily available, but I want something that has greater shock absorption than these three materials.
Also, are there are any sort of comparison charts or graphs that compare the shock absorption of these various materials?
Gas Bag wrote:

Two materials you didn't mention are bubble wrap and cork composition.
This is the third time I've tried to post this....let's see if it works this time.
I've seen demonstrations of both d3o (http://www.d3o.com /) and Sorbothane (http://www.sorbothane.com /). Unfortunately, d3o is not available to the general public in sheets, and sorbothane sheets are incredibly expensive.
I've been trying to find the "next best" material - a very soft, flexible shock absorbing material that's available in sheets. I'm aware that neoprene, EVA, and PE foam are readily available, but I want something that has greater shock absorption than these three materials. Whatever I look at, it needs to be available in sheet form.
Also, are there are any sort of comparison charts or graphs that compare the shock absorption of these various materials?
I can cast sheets of many hundreds of polymer formulations both off shelf and custom. I can work with you to develop a product if that's what you need.
www.moldmyparts.com Rapid Prototyping and consulting.