Move bill of materials

Hello,
How can I in a script select the bom of a drawing and move it say 30mm up?
Thanks.
Henk
Reply to
Henk Kemper
Not sure if this would work but can you have a point on the drawing template that is dimensioned be your anchor point for the BOM and changing that dimension would move the BOM
The problem is that the drawings already exists: with a script I'm going to replace in existing drawings the sheet templates by new ones. The new ones are a bit larger than the old ones. So I have to move the bom's, wich are attached to the upper side of the title blocks. Henk
"Henk Kemper" schreef in bericht news:45293ac1$0$2019$ snipped-for-privacy@text.nova.planet.nl...
Reply to
Henk Kemper
Do your current drawing sheets use a BOM anchor. If so, you should be able to define the new anchor point in the new drawing sheet and the BOM would link to that anchor point.
No, we didnot use it. Is it in a script possible to do that afterwards?
Henk
"j" schreef in bericht news:1160443581 snipped-for-privacy@sp6iad.superfeed.net... > Henk Kemper wrote: >> The problem is that the drawings already exists: with a script I'm going >> to >> replace in existing drawings the sheet templates by new ones. The new >> ones >> are a bit larger than the old ones. So I have to move the bom's, wich are >> attached to the upper side of the title blocks. >> Henk >> >> "Henk Kemper" schreef in bericht >> news:45293ac1$0$2019$ snipped-for-privacy@text.nova.planet.nl... >>> Hello, >>> >>> How can I in a script select the bom of a drawing and move it say 30mm >>> up? >>> >>> Thanks. >>> >>> Henk >>> >>> >>> >> >> > Do your current drawing sheets use a BOM anchor. If so, you should be able > to define the new anchor point in the new drawing sheet and the BOM would > link to that anchor point. > >
Reply to
Henk Kemper