Question on Home Design / Architecture study/schools

Question on Home Design / Architecture study/schools

We are in California.

My daughter loves to design homes. She spends a lot of time drawing homes and is interested in homes. She enjoys visiting open house events. She wants to design homes / be an architect or something in that space involving design and this could include interior design and landscaping. She is fascinated with high end homes.

However, she struggles Math. How much of an impact will this have ? How important is Math for a degree in architecture? What is best suited for a child with this interest ?

What are the most important strengths that an architecture student should have ?

We know that she has a strong interest but we are not sure if she has the academic skills /strengths to get a degree in such a field.

Any input/suggestions/pointers on the above would be highly appreciated.

PLEASE HELP.

Thanks, Sue

Reply to
suegardner1000