AutoCAD 2008 dimensions problem

Hello,
i figured out, that when I first move the dimensions, and then the objects, the problem with dimension does not occur. The problem is,
that I loose the association of dimensions with the moved objects. But I think, there is a way to associate it after the move, try the _DIMREASSOCIATE command. I know, thet it is not the best solution, but it has worked for me.