Small eye bolts - M4

Trying to track down a source of small stainless steel eye bolts for use in a product.
I need M4 and cannot locate anything below M5.

Something like this:
<
http://www.berkeleypoint.com/products/hardware/parts/welded_eye_bolt_a.jpg

I've tried all the hardware sellers and marine chandlers I can think of. We've even looked at different fixed rod end style fittings but nothing seems to be made in M4.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
On Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 6:00:19 PM UTC-7, just_me wrote:

That looks like welded stainless; I tried a search with "A2" and "A4" which are the (European/metric) common stainless steels (roughly, 304 and 316 type) and got what looks like a hit
<http://troytop.com/product-cam/m4-eye-bolt.html
On 29-May-15 12:24 PM, whit3rd wrote:

Thanks - good find. Their 10k minimum order might be an issue! Maybe we can find someone they sell to.