Small eye bolts - M4

Trying to track down a source of small stainless steel eye bolts for use
in a product.
I need M4 and cannot locate anything below M5.
Something like this:

I've tried all the hardware sellers and marine chandlers I can think of.
We've even looked at different fixed rod end style fittings but nothing
seems to be made in M4.
Any ideas?
Thanks.
Reply to
just_me
That looks like welded stainless; I tried a search with "A2" and "A4" which are the (European/metric) common stainless steels (roughly, 304 and 316 type) and got what looks like a hit
Reply to
whit3rd
Thanks - good find. Their 10k minimum order might be an issue! Maybe we can find someone they sell to.
Reply to
just_me