Douglas FT35 manual

I have now scanned the manual for the Douglas 1200 VA + 350 W generating Set and FT35 engine.

ftp://ftp.netunix.com/pub/Douglas_FT35.pdf

This is a 35 Mb file so a bit large to send by email. Many thanks to MikeH for the loan of the originals.

Reply to
crn

Thanks - very useful. I appreciate the time & effort.

regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Thank you very much -perhaps now i will be able to see what i need julian

Reply to
jagojules

replying to crn, Alexketttle wrote: Do you still have a copy of the scanned manual by any chance. When I click on the link it says I?m not allowed access . Many thanks for your help Alex.

Reply to
Alexketttle