Douglas FT35 manual

I have now scanned the manual for the Douglas 1200 VA + 350 W generating Set and FT35 engine.
ftp://ftp.netunix.com/pub/Douglas_FT35.pdf
This is a 35 Mb file so a bit large to send by email. Many thanks to MikeH for the loan of the originals.
Thanks - very useful. I appreciate the time & effort.
regards,
Kim Siddorn

On 15 May, 16:13, snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM.netunix.com wrote:

Thank you very much -perhaps now i will be able to see what i need julian
replying to crn, Alexketttle wrote: Do you still have a copy of the scanned manual by any chance. When I click on the link it says I?m not allowed access . Many thanks for your help Alex.