BCA jig borer manual?

Hi,
I have rescued from a skip a good example of the above. It seems to be a
mark3 with the 2 speed 3 phase motor. Does anyone have a copy of a manual
and/or a spare part catalogue? I only got one collet (1/4") so need to find
some more.
Regards, Pete
Reply to
Peter Gavin
Quick tell me where that skip is so I can stake it out
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
Lucky devil!
If it's a mark3 then I imagine that Tenga in Redhill, Surrey will be able to provide a manual, since AFAIK they still make the mark3.
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
You mean the skip I got this and an Alexander (deckel) tool and cutter grinder from................nnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh think I'll keep that info to myself. ;-)
btw I notice you have a spark eroder, I have a Eurospark H300 got any spare work for it?
Regards, Pete
Reply to
Peter Gavin
cutter
Mine's a Eurospark H425 and tends to sit by itself for weeks on end then suddenly I have a job that nothing else could do so it justifies its floor space. So sorry no, no spare work!
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson