BCA jig borer manual?

Hi,

I have rescued from a skip a good example of the above. It seems to be a mark3 with the 2 speed 3 phase motor. Does anyone have a copy of a manual and/or a spare part catalogue? I only got one collet (1/4") so need to find some more.

Regards, Pete

Reply to
Peter Gavin

Quick tell me where that skip is so I can stake it out

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Lucky devil!

If it's a mark3 then I imagine that Tenga in Redhill, Surrey will be able to provide a manual, since AFAIK they still make the mark3.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

You mean the skip I got this and an Alexander (deckel) tool and cutter grinder from................nnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh think I'll keep that info to myself. ;-)

btw I notice you have a spark eroder, I have a Eurospark H300 got any spare work for it?

Regards, Pete

Reply to
Peter Gavin

cutter

Mine's a Eurospark H425 and tends to sit by itself for weeks on end then suddenly I have a job that nothing else could do so it justifies its floor space. So sorry no, no spare work!

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson