Maxicraft Spares

I found a jigsaw in a skip today (see link above) and it seems to need a new blade. I can't find an English site to order some from. Lots of French ones... could do with a user manual for the thing too..

Does anyone have any ideas for UK companies to try for spare blades? Are they standardised?

Pharm..

Reply to
Pharmanaut

Could it be a fretsaw? If it is have a look at both the Hobbys sites.

Reply to
Neil Ellwood

Try these:-

I think that the major varieties are those with pins on the end (like junior hacksaw blades) and those with plain ends. You should be able to work out which you need and what length by inspection.

HTH Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

I have one of those under a different brand name (can't remember what it is though). I generally use blades from B&Q.

Jon Sutton