Petter AC1 handbook/manual

Evening chaps
Anyone got a Petter AC1 manual (or copy thereof) they'd like to part with?
Regards
Pete

--
Peter Scales

Peter Scales wrote:

Hi Peter, Have one but not scanned, will photocopy for you and post if that will help.
Cheers Paul

That'd be great, Paul, many thanks. If you like I can scan it and send you the results?
Don't suppose you (or anyone else) has a starting handle for same? I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to fabricate one but I haven't really studied the starting arrangement yet.
All the best
Pete
--
Peter Scales