Petter AC1 handbook/manual

Evening chaps
Anyone got a Petter AC1 manual (or copy thereof) they'd like to part
with?
Regards
Pete
Reply to
Peter Scales
Hi Peter, Have one but not scanned, will photocopy for you and post if that will help.
Cheers Paul
Reply to
Paul Evans
In message , Paul Evans writes
That'd be great, Paul, many thanks. If you like I can scan it and send you the results?
Don't suppose you (or anyone else) has a starting handle for same? I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to fabricate one but I haven't really studied the starting arrangement yet.
All the best
Pete
Reply to
Peter Scales