Brierley drill grinder manual

Looking for a manual or copy of for a Brierley ZM25 / 32/ 50 drill grinder.

Also looking for info on the cams for this machine for doing special drills.

Andrew do you have one of these?

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

I`ve got a ZB32 and manual which I can copy for you.While I`ve got your attention,who`s the best (cheapest) guy in Nottingham to pull a

100 ton power press out a factory so I can send a Hiab to lift it? regards,Mark.
Reply to
Mark McGrath

While I`ve got

If it's fairly flat get hold of some machine moving skates and a jack / crowbar(long) to get the press onto them. I've pushed a 100t press across a factory on them. And we pushed a big machining centre (about four or five times the size of a 100t press) across a factory on them (but it did take half a dozen people to push that as it was slightly uphill). It's surprisingly easy to shift very large machines about -the problem usually comes in lifting it up.

Regards

Kevin

PS idle curiosity, who is the press coming from in Nottingham (the one I pushed across the factory was in Nottingham).

Reply to
Kevin Steele

Kevin,got our own 100 ton skates,jacks,forklifts with jibs and 10 ton Iron Fairy.Just not worthwhile going to Nottingham to move one machine.We are in central Scotland.I have no idea where it is,my son bought it of the net and the cheque was made out to the guy who said he was in automotive parts but lost the contract overseas.I`m not in the office but think his first name was Steve.Have bought a few lorry loads out of that area recently,unless it`s an auction I usually nip down on a Saturday morning,do the deal and back on the road by 11. I`ll pay you to nip round and roll this out the door if you want.It weighs 6 1/2 tons and I just need it outside so the Hiab can collect. Regards,Mark.

Reply to
Mark McGrath

.We are in central Scotland.I have no idea where it is,my son

Sorry about that, I mis-understood the question. Now I understand, it would probably cost more in diesel than the press is worth to come and get it. I'm not in Nottingham anymore, but I used to work for a company that did pressings (could even be the same 100t press -but there were a few pressing firms round Nottingham). Just to make you feel good about what you just paid for it we had to pay £12,000 for a secondhand 100t press in about

1997 -same old story, never a cheap one when you need one.
Reply to
Kevin Steele