Raglan lathe

Looking for a screwcutting chart for a Raglan lathe. Anyone have a scanned copy please and also confirmation of what DP these change wheels are.

This for a friend with one but no internet access.

.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Try Peter's site:

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

John, when I was looking for changewheels (that is before I discovered you could make them for me :-) I kept a list of what fits what. It says

16DP for the Raglan, except 14DP for the gearbox lathe. However I have no idea where I discovered this info. No doubt an owner will come to light.

RDG are flogging Raglan Little John gears vie eBay. They don't tell you the DP, obviously they don't want to risk selling them to owners of non-Raglan lathes that use the same gears. You could always ask them.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

I can confirm that Steve is correct the Screw cutting Supplement states 14DP for Gearbox lathe and 16DP for Plain Lathe. If you cannot get a copy of the screw cutting supplement drop me a line and I will try scanning mine.

Andy M

Reply to
andyengine

It's all on the website under the Tables section, including the non-standard changewheels list.

Most is common to the 5" Raglan as well as the Littlejohn.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Thank you Peter, I downloaded the relevant pages earlier.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Peter,

I like the first link. I very charming lass, maybe her name is Raglan, or has something funny gone wrong with my browser.?

Steve

Reply to
Steve

I checked that they were all working before posting the links, and I cannot see any problem there, must have been a glitch? Was she a blonde? :-))

Peter

Peter A Forbes