Sellers 1G drill Grinder parts?

I just bought a model 1G Sellers drill grinder that is missing the grinding wheel. I didn't think much about the missing wheel when I
bought the grinder but it turns out that finding one is a big deal.
The grinder needs a 5" plate mounted wheel and it seems NOBODY has that size. I can find 6" wheels all over town but no 5" wheels.
Any idea where I can find a 5" plate mounted wheel?
Gary
Hey Gary,
Not a lot of help. but the Darex E-90 uses a 5" deep-cup wheel. But it is not plate mounted.
You might try contacting Norton direct and ask them.
Maybe make an adapter plate so you can use a different style, or can you maybe do some mod to allow the grinder to swing the much more common 6" plate mount stones?
Take care.
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I called Norton. They said they would be happy to make up a special 5" size wheel if I was willing to order 10 of them. Oh well...
I think the best solution is to make some sort of wheel adapter for the grinder.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Gary

replying to gary, randy wrote: Radiac was the wheel maker for the 6g Sellers . They may even have some stock for your sellers. I would also talk to Norton & Radiac about what they use to bond a wheel to their steel back plates. ...can't be that complicated.
immparts had written this in response to http://polytechforum.com/metalworking/sellers-1g-drill-grinder-parts-127783-.htm :
We provide replacement parts, wheels and other components for all Farrel and Sellers Drill Grinders including your 1-G. Contact me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com ------------------------------------- gary wrote:

##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.polytechforum.com/ Metalworking Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - rec.crafts.metalworking - 190682 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
replying to immparts, Driller wrote: Do you have parts for Sellers grinders?
replying to immparts, lfelipe09 wrote: I have a sellers 1g drill grinder and I'm looking for parts also
Call sam smith at standard diamond
replying to roscoeba60, Michael McCloskey wrote: I cannot find standard diamond. I am looking for sellers 1g parts. Could you help me out?
replying to roscoeba60, Michael McCloskey wrote: I cannot find standard diamond. I am looking for sellers 1g parts. Could you help me out?
replying to gary, randy wrote: Radiac was the wheel maker for the 6g Sellers . They may even have some stock for your sellers. I would also talk to Norton & Radiac about what they use to bond a wheel to their steel back plates. ...can't be that complicated.
replying to gary, Sergio wrote: if you steel looking for wheels i have a few
replying to Sergio, Michael McCloskey wrote: I need a 5" wheel for Sellers 1G grinder
replying to Michael McCloskey, sergio wrote: i have a few
replying to gary, sergio wrote: if u still need wheels i can spare 1 or 2