Sellers 1G drill Grinder parts? (2023 Update)

Im Interested in the spare wheels if you still have any available. Also interested in the Dies, I need larger sizes. I have some I could trade

Reply to
Trevor Lawrence

Hi Sergio, We're in the same boat as the others. Have a nice 1-G that's just coming out of mothballs. Trying to locate wheels. Do you have any of them left?

Reply to
48Rutland

Reply to
M Dalton

Reply to
M Dalton

If you still have parts for a Sellers 1G, contact me

Reply to
Sh0velhead

I have extra wheels if anyone needs them. Send me an email.

$45 plus shipping

Reply to
Trevor Lawrence

Hi Trevor. Still need a wheel or two. How many have you got? Condition? Any idea about grit or bond? Thanks.

Reply to
48Rutland

I bought a good bit of New Old Stock Wheels. They are all never used, 40 Grit, 60 Grit and 80 Grit. They are probably 30+ years old, I have been using them no problem.

Email me.

Reply to
Trevor Lawrence