OFFER -- trade Troyke DMT-15 for DMT-12 rotary table

I would like to offer my Troyke DMT-15 rotary table (with cross slide on top of rotary) as a free trade for a Troyke DMT-12 table.

The obvious reason for me wanting to trade, is that the DMT-15 is too big for me. I want to downsize the table. I believe that I could actually lift the DMT-12.

Table is in perfect order with all handles present.

N. Ill local only (shipping costs make this impractical to ship)

Reply to
Ignoramus31588

Consider a 10" size as well. I have a nice 10" tilting rotary table I use on my Bridgeport and I find it plenty big. Since it's a tilting unit and built like a tank (Pratt $ Whitney built) I use my engine hoist or forklift to load it (whichever is closer).

Reply to
Pete C.

I believe that DMT-12 is 9".

The nice thing about those is a cross slide on top.

Reply to
Ignoramus31588

So much for logical model numbers like -12 = 12" and -15 = 15" :(

Yep that's nice, though you can add it as a separate unit on any rotary table.

Reply to
Pete C.

How much would you want for the one you have? I might be interested.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

The "built in's" are considerably shorter as a rule and are also always square and on center.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

The height would be a lot more, though.

The concept of my table is great. It is made very well. I cannot complain. It is just too big for me.

Reply to
Ignoramus31588

$300, but I would prefer an exchange.

Reply to
Ignoramus31588

Let me know if you can't find what you need in the way of an exchange. $300.00 works for me.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

John... Are you local to me? (IL)

Reply to
Ignoramus31588

No, but I'll pay in advance, send you a crate and have the crated DMT picked up and run out to California. These things came in a heavy wooden shipping container. You might or might not have got it when you picked up the unit originally. Anyway, UPS will deliver things this size (400 lbs. Aprox. ) and so will Fed Ex Freight. You probably know better than I do but it shouldn't really cost all that much.

The first one I bought - many years ago - was over nighted! Listen, if you come across something like Tom G's Arter let me know. I'm looking for one of those as well.

Kill the dog (Ubu) to PM me if you like.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

John, let me sit on it and try to find an exchange. I do not want to be left fully without a rotary table.

Ignoramus31588

John,

Are you suppressing the User-Agent: field on purpose or did microshaft come out with a bad version of OE?

Wes

Wes

No prob. Just let me know. I'll hook you up if I come across what you are looking for.

Reply to
John R. Carroll