Troyke Rotary Table Oil?

If I had to guess I'd say the gearbox currently has 600W cylinder oil in it, as used in worm gears. Does anyone have a manual or know for sure before I top it up? It's a 12" horizontal/vertical.

What about the oil hole in the side of the top plate? Any other lube points I'm missing?

Ned Simmons

Reply to
Ned Simmons

I picked up a 9" H/V Troyke rotary table on Ebay a few months ago, and I found the folks at Troyke were happy to send me info. Give them a call...513-769-42423

Rex the Wrench

Ned Simm> If I had to guess I'd say the gearbox currently has 600W

Reply to
Rex the Wrench

Good to know. Thanks, Rex.

Ned