Troyke Rotary Table Oil?

If I had to guess I'd say the gearbox currently has 600W cylinder oil in it, as used in worm gears. Does anyone have a manual or know for sure before I top it up? It's a 12"
horizontal/vertical.
What about the oil hole in the side of the top plate? Any other lube points I'm missing?
Ned Simmons
I picked up a 9" H/V Troyke rotary table on Ebay a few months ago, and I found the folks at Troyke were happy to send me info. Give them a call...513-769-42423
Rex the Wrench
Ned Simmons wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net says...

Good to know. Thanks, Rex.