Twin Cutter

Does anyone have one of the Craftsman Twin Cutter saws? I am curious how well it works. Specifically, does it cut roofing metal very well?

Thanks in advance,

Shawn

Reply to
Shawn

"Shawn" wrote in news:k6CdnbyAjZuNEm3dRVn- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

I have one, it works surprisingly well. I have cut 1/4 inch thick by 2 inch wide CRS with pretty nice results. I also used it to wreck out some iron tube fencing, made quick work of that. A face shield, gloves and long sleeves is a good idea. Lotsa hot, high speed chips a flying.

Reply to
Dr Dave W

I'd imagine I would add ear plugs to that list for my intended purpose.

Thanks Shawn

Reply to
Shawn

"Shawn" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com: