For Sale: 12" Vertex Rotary Table

I have a 12" Vertex rotary table for sale.
A toolmaker friend of mine gave me this table - his works was going to
throw it in a skip as they bought if for one job and hadn't used it since.
It's hardly been used, and is just a little bit too big for my Myford VMC, hence the reason for selling - I need something a lot smaller.
[image:
http://plhw.net/DSCF0153.JPG ]
Please note that the buyer *must* pickup - this item is very heavy and would cost a fortune to send by courier. I almost twanged a giblet picking it up. I'm located in Plymouth, Devon, UK.
The item is in good, but not immaculate, condition. When I got it, there was some surface rust which has cleaned off nicely with scotchbrite. It seems to function ok, the action is a bit stiff but I think it just needs the bearings tweaking or it could just need using.
Price is 75 ovno. If you're interested, my email is plhwilliams at googlemail dot com.
Cheers, Paul
--
paulwilliams
Sold.