For Sale: Myford VMC Mill

Hi,
I'm selling a Myford VMC milling machine.
[image:
http://www.plhw.net/mill1.jpg ]
[image:
http://www.plhw.net/mill2.jpg ]
[image:
http://www.plhw.net/mill3.jpg ]
[image:
http://www.plhw.net/mill4.jpg ]
[image:
http://www.plhw.net/mill5.jpg ]
The machine is in good condition, and comes with 10 R8 collets, machine vise as shown, Rohm CNC keyless chuck + arbor and DC halogen work lamp.
It's a 3-Phase machine, and can be demonstrated running.
I bought it mainly for use as a drill-press, not used it much, mainly light use.
Price is 850, buyer collects (I have no means of moving the machine). I'm based in Plymouth, Devon.
PM me for more details etc.
Paul
--
paulwilliams
paulwilliams wrote:

Am definitely interested, Have emailed you, Would like to view.
Donwill
gamian134at tiscali.co.uk (spam trap add four to the number)
Donwill Wrote: > paulwilliams wrote:

Richard in Topsham devon have you sold it? I would like to view. I am particularly looking for one of these. 01392 875877
--
Richard Hill
Richard Hill wrote:

Donwill bought the mill
Bob
Bob Minchin wrote:

Yes, It's sitting in my wksp looking smug. 8-)
Sorry Don