For Sale: Creusen 8000 Grinder

Hi,
I have a Creusen 8000 bench grinder for sale.
[image:
http://www.plhw.net/grinder1.jpg ]
[image:
http://www.plhw.net/grinder2.jpg ]
Bought for grinding lathe tools, hardly used as I went to tipped tooling.
This model has the wider wheel on the left, and comes with red, green and white grinding wheels and a wire brush wheel. 240 volt, single phase.
Price is 95, buyer collects or arranges carriage. I'm based in Plymouth, Devon.
PM me for details etc.
Paul
--
paulwilliams