Flexispeed saga

I acquired a set of lathe castings from e bay which with help from other members turned out to be the castings for a Simat Flexispeed.
Thanks especially to Don for the instructions. There is still some paper on the slide ways so I presume it was a kit that never got built and then lost the smaller bits. So any help in obtaining parts would be much appreciated. It is easier to say what I have than what’s missing; I have all castings, back gear gears, spindle and lead screw. I will make the missing bits but any offers of bits or a full lathe in a poor state will be gratefully received and paid for. Dave
Add pictures here
âś–