Instructions for "Nahshorn" Dragon kit#6001 needed.

Hi, would any one out there have a photo-copy or scan of the instructions for the Dragon kit #6001 of the Sd.Kfz.164"Nashorn" avaible that they could let me have, as I have lost the set that had been with the kit? Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks Vincent

Reply to
Vincent Murphy

Thanks to the people who have offerd to forward me a copy of the required instruction(copy on way). As regards the kit being a "dog", while I am aware of the new kits available, the old is being donated to my young nephew who, when offered his choice from a selection of dust collectors, elected to go for the "tank with the biggest gun" which had caught his eye. So as long as it goes together and looks remotly as it appears on the box, this old "dog" will have found a good home. Who says the art on the box won't sell a kit!

Regards Vincent

Reply to
Vincent Murphy

Vincent,

Understood. But this is a bad kit and will not create a modeler out of your nephew, more likely another X-Box fan.

If he wants a good simple kit that DOES go together, start him off with something like the old Tamiya M4A3.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne

Having gone to great lengths to mail him a set of instructions he is not even polite enough to say thanks or I got them it cost me almost

10.00 to get them to him. It is the last time I try to help out any body here with out payment of some kind>>>>>>>>>>>
Reply to
Richard Wakeland

How many pages was that? tia,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)