Help Instructions Needed for 4" Rocket R&D Tiny Tim Booster

Please Help, I purchased a 4" Rocket R&D 2 stage WAC Corporal/Tiny Tim kit from Performance Hobbies several years ago. The kit didn't have the Tiny Tim booster instructions. I contacted Ken & he sent me a photo copy of the upper stage instructions??? Rocket R&D vaporized at the same time. I would glady pay some one for their time & trouble to send me a copy of the Tiny Tim instructions. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks, Tom Allen

Reply to
rocketcity