What's up with Magnum?

A year and a half ago, Magnum was finally bought by another individual and this was posted on their website on Sept 15, 2005:

"Announcing Magnum Plus Rockets is back in business. We are ready to take orders to meet all your rocketry needs. We feel in about 60 days we will be posting an updated price list, as well as an updated list of merchandise. Until then you can take advantage of the currently posted prices for the instock merchandise. "

Are they actually doing business? How can a real vendor let their website go that long without an update?

-- David

Reply to
David

Unfortunately, Magnum's new owner doesn't appear to be trying to continue or expand the business. I don't see them at launches that are near to them and as you said, the web site is not maintained. Unless something changes soon, I don't think they will continue to exist. Performance Rocketry, Cowboy Rocketry, Hangar 11 & Pratt Hobbies are your best bets in Magnum's nearby area.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Did they ever unload all the Quest X30 kits?

I bought a ton of them many years ago and they are all gone now. If they still had a blow-out on them I would buy another huge batch.

-Fred Shecter

Fred Shecter

I don't know. You could call him and ask.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Stein