Instructions request

I'm asking on behalf of a friend in Canada...:

'Does anyone have a set of instructions for the SE finecast Hush hush kit. I don't have any (in the one I purchased) and SEF do not answer my emails ?? Without the instructions it is basically a lump of lead weight :-((

Martin Levallee'

Any help would be grateful, is there by chance a downloadable PDF or someone have a set they can scan that I can forward?

Reply to
Andy Sollis- Churnet Valley model Railway Dept.