Need Expert in Disk Sputtering Equipment for Brief Interview

Hi,

I have recently joined the sci.materials newsgroup. I'm very impressed with the level of discussion in this group.

We are a specialty consulting firm, and an institutional investor client of ours is analyzing the disk sputtering equipment business. We write to learn if you would be interested in being interviewed by our client about your insights into this sector. The interview should only take 1-2 hours, and we will of course pay you for your time. This is a chance for you to learn more about how institutional investors view the disk sputtering equipment industry.

Following is a summary. If you are not interested, we would be grateful if you could forward this to a friend; we pay a $150 referral fee if you refer us to someone appropriate for our recruiting needs. Thank you so much! ============================================================== Need Expert in Disk Sputtering Equipment for Brief Interview

You can complete this interview entirely by telephone, and even if you are working full-time for another firm.

Our client is looking for an executive or an experienced engineer who is extremely familiar with the disk drive sputtering equipment business. Ideally, you have work experience with a vendor (e.g. Intevac, Anelva) who sells into the major disk drive manufacturers. Or, you have work experience with one of the major disk drive manufacturers who purchase this equipment.

Questions our client is exploring: What are the advantages and disadvantages of different suppliers? Specifically, how do the latest generation of disk drive sputtering equipments compare with one another?

Qualifications: As an expert, you have at least three years experience in disk drive sputtering equipment business. You have a "big picture" perspective on different providers. Insight into both business and technology issues would be helpful.

To apply for this role, please visit

and apply to be a member of the Nitron Advisors Circle of Experts. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Sincerely, Julien Zhu

) Providing institutional investors with access to frontline industry experts E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@nitronadvisors.com Phone: (212) 329-1020

3 West 35th Street, 7th Floor New York, NY USA 10001
Reply to
Julien Zhu